Cart and products
• Products will be purchased by cart operator(s) or where applicable, products will be consigned from LiqyLiqy.
• To be qualified for consignment, the cart operator mustproduce surety(s) to cover the cost of all products.
• Products will be sold/consigned to cart operator(s) at a wholesale price.
Responsibility of Cart Operators
• Monthly cart rental cost per cart
• Operator(s) will purchase dry ice
• Cart operator(s) are responsible for products being kept frozen at all times
• Keep and store cart in a safe and secure place
• Operate in a designated area as per agreement
• Wear the companies issued apparel for work daily
• Only company’s products are supposed to be stored and sold in carts
• Cart assigned to operator(s) must not be sub leased or rented
• Leakages are the responsibility of the cart operator(s) if they acted with negligence and hence melting
• It’s the company’s responsibility to compensate the cart operator(s) if leakages occurred due to improperly sealed or damaged packages
• It’s the company’s responsibility to promote its products
• Company will use a variety of tools to get its brand name and message to potential and current customers
• Cart operators will benefit from our promotion models
• When special promotion/competition is in progress, the winner will receive a special feature via company promotion model
Tools Of The Trade
• Always use a minimum ratio of one sheet of TECHNI-ICE per 8 quarts of Ice cream cart,capacity, (i.e. a 54-quart cooler needs a minimum of 7 sheets). Remember, TECHNI-ICE is lighter and takes up much less room than ice.
• The more mass of TECHNI-ICE the better and the longer it lasts. TECHNI-ICE takes up very little room and will give outstanding performance if these ratios are followed.
• Place at least a few sheets of TECHNI-ICE on the top of your frozen products,as cold falls.
• The colder the frozen products and drinks are when they are put into your ice cream cart, the longer TECHNI-ICE will keep them that way.
• If you are going away for an extended period, turn your freezer to maximum freeze (approximately 1 degrees Farenheit) for 3 or 4 days before departing. Unlike ice, TECHNI-ICE is an industrial refrigerant and will maintain temperatures beyond -13 degrees Farenheit. The lower the temperature TECHNI-ICE is frozen at, the longer it stays frozen.
• Storage: When not using your TECHNI-ICE it can be stored in an open-ended plastic bag (not sealed) in the cupboard or freezer. TECHNI-ICE sheets are virtually maintenance free, but can be left in water for a few hours every six months or so to maintain maximum hydration.
Dry Ice is particularly useful for freezing, and keeping things frozen because of its very cold temperature: -109.3°F or -78.5°C. Dry Ice is widely used because it is simple to freeze and easy to handle using insulated gloves. Dry Ice changes directly from a solid to a gas -sublimation- in normal atmospheric conditions without going through a wet liquid stage. Therefore it gets the name “dry ice.”
As a general rule, Dry Ice will sublimate at a rate of five to ten pounds every 24 hours in a typical ice chest. This sublimation continues from the time of purchase; therefore, pick up Dry Ice as close to the time needed as possible. Bring an ice chest or some other insulated container to hold the Dry Ice and slow the sublimation rate. Dry Ice sublimates faster than regular ice melts but will extend the life of regular ice.
It is best not to store Dry Ice in your freezer because your freezer’s thermostat will shut off the freezer due to the extreme cold of the Dry Ice! Of course if the freezer is broken, Dry Ice will save all your frozen goods.
Our carts are properly designed and constructed with the best materials,they are properly insulated with 2″ foam to prevent the occurrence of melting for whatever products that are placed inside of them,these carts are tightly sealed.
They have two openings,an easy access service Lid and a bigger loading Cover,which is used for loading products into the carts.There is an adjustable handle for use depending on the height of the person pushing the cart,or for comfort.
The carts are design with 2 bicycle wheels at the back and 2 castors at the front.These carts have an umbrella which serves as a way to prevent the sun’s direct and constant penetration on the carts and to facilitate shade for its operators.
The Graphic Design is next to none,very bold and eye catching,looking at it make your mouth water as it create this realistic image of the products that are being stored inside.Last but not least there are either a horn or a bell,please don’t forget to Honk or Ring.
Eco – farmer